Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Babysitting

I have the girls today. Little Bit is not happy with anything! I am hoping we can get her down for a nap early today.

Little Bit must have been tired. She had a really rough day today. I got her changed and we sat down to read in the girls' room at 11:30AM. She was asleep by noon. She slept till 2PM. She was in a much better mood when she woke up.

We began reading "The Wizard of Oz". Did you know in the book the Wicked Witch wore SILVER shoes, not ruby slippers? Really! I read it!

Momma was still not sounding good when she got off work and picked the girls up. We may not make it to Provo to go pick up my mail tomorrow. I have asked her mom if maybe she could take me and run by the apartment to pick up a few things. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: