Friday, June 18, 2010

Day with the girls

I am watching Hayley and Amorette for Maranda while she is at work. They got here bright and early at 7AM. Considering I am not a morning person, I was awake before my alarm went off! That's amazing for me :). Amorette is a little fussy, but she hasn't been around me a lot the past couple of years. It's an adjustment time for her. Hayley complained of her finger hurting, but we can't find anything wrong with it. She put some hand sanitizer on it and said it felt a little better.
LATER:
We had a really great time today. Both of the girls ate really well. I was able to take a pic of Hayley, Amorette and Blu together. Now, I have to figure out how to post them from my phone...:(
Of course, I am looking into just getting a new digital camera. That will make my life so much better. :)

No comments: